Sunday 16 March 2014

Chic Interiors



I’m obsessed with chic, modern interiors.
I’ve always loved polished timber floors, white tiles, leather lounges, scented candles and beautiful blooms.
It seems to be trending quite largely on my Instagram feed and various blogs recently, which has caused me to fall deeper in love with interior designs and layouts.

The decor in your apartment, bedroom, house or workspace says so much about a you. It reflects your interests, cleanliness and organisation skills.  

You can personalise your space in many ways. Mood boards, pin boards, mini blackboards with inspirational quotes, candles, room mists, flowers, oil burners, pillows, frames… I could go on forever.

Candles and Oil-burners, are such an essential décor to creating a work or living space. Scent creates a sense of familiarity and warmth – and they both add a gorgeous finishing touch to any desk or table.
My favourite candles are definitely from ECOYA, and the best oil burners are made by Jurlique. Ecoya and Jurlique, both have such a large variety of stunning scents, you’re guaranteed to find one that suits you and your personality.

I have sourced some room-inspo, have a scroll through – get inspired, and get shopping!

Ikea








For Jurlique Stockists, call: 1800 805 286 | For Ecoya Stockists, call: 1300 730 180