Wednesday 7 January 2015

Le Tan Wash Off



Getting a phone call to attend a daytime event at the last minute sounded great, until I looked down and noticed how pasty my legs were.
With no time to exfoliate and tan (let alone go to a salon), I hesitantly gave Le Tan Wash Off a try.
I squeezed the lotion onto my hands and smoothed it over my legs, shocked at how dark it was. I kept blending until the colour faded and to my relief - it looked completely natural and left no streaks. As soon as my tan was applied, I began to worry about the unpredictable rain, until I discovered that it doesn't wash off without soap and warm water. It dried within 60 seconds and (thankfully) didn't leave one stain or smudge on my white dress.
Le Tan Wash Off lasted throughout the day and well into the night - I would definitely recommend it to all of you. It is super easy, ultra quick and it washes straight off, allowing your skin to breathe and not clogging up for up to 7 days like a normal spray tan. It is a fabulous back-up for spontaneous outings.

Shop: