Wednesday 30 July 2014

Adore

"Adore is highly recognised and respected in the beauty industry since 2006"
I woke up on Saturday morning and decided that I deserved to be pampered - As I do every day. I didn't feel up to driving into the city, but I didn't want to go to a dodgy beautician and have my skin suffer from inflammation or irritation either. So, I had a browse on the internet for local salons with good reviews, when it became apparent to me that the divine salon I visit for spray tans, also perform beauty treatments.
I called up and booked myself in for the "Bliss Facial and Massage" and it left me feeling absolutely fabulous - not to mention the results were incredible. A lovely beauty apprentice by the name of Kasey, indulged me in a half hour facial and a half hour massage. My skin was glowing when I woke up the next day - and I mean glowing! It felt super smooth and looked crystal clear - I didn't have to pay half of my weekly wage to get it either.
The ladies at Adore are friendly, accommodating and they also showcase the BEST range of spray tans. For all my local readers, or even readers from further away, do yourselves a favor and head down to Adore for some pampering, you all know you deserve it!