Wednesday 23 July 2014

Gucci Gucci


'Black begs to be worn season and season again'

This compact size Gucci handbag is my new go-to. Promising to be ideal for any occasion, it complements absolutely anything I throw on.

At first, I was a little skeptical about the size, however, I've really grown to love having a small handbag that accommodates only my most important necessities.
It fits my Winston Wolf card holder, my M.A.C lipstick, my Chanel atomiser, my Swarovski pen, my Jurlique handcream and even my annoying Ventolin. What else could I possibly need?!

When I'm running around from job to job, struggling to juggle my books and a cup of coffee (which is always glued to my hand) the long strap is so easy to just pull over and go.

I went from one extreme to another, as I usually always go for oversized handbags. But I'm really loving the change - Compact sized bags are THE new obsession. Xx

Shop Here: